Monday, March 28, 2011

I`ve got to get healthier

Because I am sure you all have nothing better to do then hear me blab about all things in the Northcott house here it goes......I have been wondering the right way to proceed in getting healthy?? There are so many choices out there.
When we moved to Lethbridge I got put on weekly injections for my meds to help with the Arthritis and lets just say they are kicking my butt big time. In the beginning I felt like a new person now however I am dizzy and feel like morning sickness for two days after I get the shot. I know I am whining a bit here but just think that in 7 days I feel sick for 2 of them. Which means i have 5 days a week to be normal. It is no longer enough for me I need a better life then this. so I now am posed with this question what am i suppose to do. I know that once I get myself healthier I will feel better and hope that the meds wont play with my head as much. Besides when I am doing what I know is right I really feel that my disease will go into some what of a remission. So here I am at the beginning of my post what should I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment