Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer is here.

Well here we are in the second week of summer holidays, we have had a couple of highlights. The Courts invited us to go camping in the beauty of waterton,It was so much fun to watch the kids play in rivers, climb the red rock canyon roast marshmallows watch the fire and make the kids do a dinner time jiggle. They didn't sound the fond of it at the first meal but everyone after they asked if it was time to jiggle. They would laugh sing a song or two shake their grove all for the entertainment of the moms. the biggest party pooper was James, who neither jiggled or shook his grove. I had my knee injected and my middle finger, so I was the hiker pooper and never went out with them I got hold down the fort and read a book. Now we are off to Winnipeg for a week so we will see what is in store for us there.

1 comment: