Thursday, July 23, 2009

A fun afternoon.

 

 

 

 

Because I am a great mom I took my kids to the circus, Yes can you believe it came to lethbridge. They had passes all over the place So I came home and packed the kids up and off we went, to an afternoon of laughs. Now the tight rope did get my all tied up in knots I wasn't sure if he was going to make he did have one little slip but when your up there you can't afford little of anything. The elephants won my kids hearts, they thought that they were great. So another afternoon entertained still lots to go...........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered if I should take my kids to the circus. They are SO good at running one in my house, I wasn't sure if I should give them any pointers by showing them a real one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always have the circus in Lethbridge - must have been the Shrine Circus.

    ReplyDelete