Thursday, July 23, 2009

My yard

 

 

 

 The only problem with our house was that we had to do the landscaping!!! The is Huge in my life I don't do well with Reno's. So I hired a friend from our ward. I thought I know where he is if I have any problems. Side note in Winnipeg we hired a landscaper and he ran away with our money and a Huge mess to clean up in our yard and our neighbours. So back to Tyson. He drew up some plans, brought them over I loved them and away he started in less then five days I went from weeds that Jewels could hide in because they were four feet high to a personal haven all my own. Now as I have said before I will share with the family. He did such a great job he exceeded our expectations and I would recommend him to everyone if you live here of course so now you can see my yard where I lounge around in. I love my house I love my yard in the world my yards the best. Slight changes from the book Dr. Seuss
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is a great transformation! I bet you do love your yard. Hopefully one day we will get back up to So. Alberta and I can see if for myself!!! MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete