Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN

 
 
 
 
Here we are with another halloween under our belts. The kids had a blast trick or treating and with our great weather this year, NO winter jackets!!! As you can see we got quite the hull and with my boot camp guess who can't help eat any CANDY. Let see what kind of will power I have to with stand all that junk!! I let the kids have halloween candy for breakfast. The best part of all hoildays for me is how clean my house looks after all the decorations are down.
Lastly fun news my girlfriend has had all her babies on a holiday and baby #5 came on Halloween Heather had a baby girl weighing in at 8 pounds, her name is most likely going to be Ruby and I am heading down to the hospital to met her. I am so excited. I love that there is always someone having a baby and it is never going to be me again....ttfn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute kids! Please tell Heather Congrats! And hold that sweet baby extra long for me (since I can't....boo hoo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they had a blast!!! What fun. I am with you on the great news about other people having babies. then I can hold and snuggle, and then GIVE BACK! LOL!! Have fun. Take an extra long sniff of that baby for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that you weren't in Snowsuits for Halloween. What happened? I move away and all of a sudden the cold weather does too. Oh the cruelity in in. Here's to resisting all the treats. We've got to look good in our bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete