Sunday, November 30, 2008

The long awaited life of the cruiser!!!

 

 

 

 

Well it has been one week since we got back from our Crusie and can I just say I LOVED IT!!! How great is it to go away get rejuvenated and feel ready to take the world on. I thought the boat was amazing and loved all our ports with St Martin on the top of the list. From boxing, swimming, hot tubbing, great food, wall climbing and dancing on board who would need to get off the boat. We did however find lots to do we went parasailing,zip linning, laying on the beach, sight seeing and of course shopping we were busy from sun up to sun up. There was little time for sleep when so much needed to be seen and done. We couldn't have gone with a better group everyone was a blast. The first thing James said this week was that he missed all our crusie buddies( if you know Jmaes that is hugh!) To all who have crusie before I now join the ranks of cruise lover for all who have never left land before WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I so wish I could go!! Looks like a great time. more pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks amazing! So glad you could go and you had a good time. It's hard to believe people are wearing flipflops in other places this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you Trisha!! and James Too! James will forever be known as our cruise buddy too. Way to get some pictures up this week. I will try too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it I love it I love it! Glad you enjoyed it. Now do you see why I LOVE LOVE LOVED it??!! If you ever do a cruise out of Texas, let us know - we'll come with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so so so jealous!

    ReplyDelete