Thursday, October 2, 2008

One of my favorite shots

 

Here is another shot that I love it is from going to sun road, I love how it looks so pieceful when really we are close to the top of the mountain all the cars you see driving are on the edge of the road with really nothing between them and a long tumble down to the bottom. I could not look out my window to see the bottom, I got twinkle toes just knowing where we were and where we were going. Although I must say that going down was much better, I think that in my head I just kept saying that we were going to be at the bottom very soon. The view once out of the car really was breath taking and so after torturing myself with the winding car ride I was glad to be there hiking and looking around.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is one long waterfall! Very cool, I would love to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool waterfall. Looks like a neat place to go visit.

    ReplyDelete