Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Christmas mayham

Well I love christmas, I love everything about the holiday. I love watching my children faces light up at everything. Well this year I think that my Janelle might just break me of the holiday joy. She took half the ornaments off my tree, now I know no big deal right but with four kids she is the only one who insist on touching the tree. So with redecorating it all th time, she has also started up puting everything she can touchin the toliet. I wont even go into detail of all the things that have to be fished out of the potty. I lock the door but then no one can get to use it and that is a whole other mess. I cant seem to find the right tool here to get her to stop. I cant even tell how many times we run into the kitchen to find her with knifes food garbage pretty much everything doing what she ot not to do. I now understand why it is that people dont decorate until closer to christmas. Well I can honestly say that at least I have no reason to be bored. Heck I barely found time to come down here to vent a little. The joys of motherhood. Some days you love it and others you have to work at it to enjoy it.
ttfn.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, this phase can only last a few months at most, right? It is trying though. Can your older kids open those plastic child door knobs? That might work for the bathroom door. last week I too was fishing bath toys out of the toilet...Jack hasn't done that for MONTHS, and then all of a sudden it's funny, argh. Sigh, this motherhood gig isn't for the faint of heart.

    ReplyDelete