Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas pics of my four

 

 

 

 

Her you all are here are some of the best looking kids around. This year I made them all animal hats for someting different, however where ever we go i have people ask me to make them I have orders in at the school, and at a couple stores here in Lethbridge, even a sweet elderly lady asked me well shopping at the bulk barn if I would sell some to her. So with so much response to them yes I am looking into selling them. I need a good name and then I guess I will order moo cards and I want to make a labels to put in to them as well. Wish me luck!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You made these?? So cute! Where do you get these mad crafting skills? You will totally be able to sell them. I would buy one! (do you make baby sizes?)

    ReplyDelete