Monday, January 18, 2010

my pride and joy

 

 

 

 

Here they are my good looking kids after making them jump around forever we decided to sit down and just take nice pictures. They all loved their matching pjs that they got for Christmas although I had them put them on eary for the photos and then we rewrapped them up and put them under the tree...until Christmas eve. This was our first Christmas just at home with the kids and we really enjoyed our time together, we played games went sledding and went to the movies very relaxing werid to just be us but I really enjoyed my kids this year so it was wonderful. I think after having daycare for four years of christmas having one just about us was great.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. LOL You seriously re wrapped them?? Too funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first Christmas alone that is cool. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. The pjs are super cute.

    ReplyDelete