Monday, January 18, 2010

Alina our Princess

 

My beautiful ALina in her new outfit, I was shopping and came across this beautifl dress and fell inlove but it was pretty pricey so I left it and came home well I am sure that it kept calling my name beacause I had to go back and find it,....but there was only one left and yes it was the right size and on sell. I love it when I can find a sell, plus I think she looks like such a little lady in it. She is so sweet and always tries to make everyone around her feel happy. She has blossomed so much here she has some really good friends, that lift her up and make her even more special. It's amazing what positive friends can do for you. She has really come to know who she is and what makes her happy and she is busy doing those things.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: