Friday, September 12, 2008

So she dances

 

 

Dancing is a very important part of the Northcott house hold Alina is a beautiful dancer, she has grace and confidence out on the stage. So like big sister..........
Janelle is in her first year, I was alittle worried that this might not be her thing as she loves sprots, but put a tutu on this little girl and I don't think that you can get more girly. I just love how adorable she looks all dressed up. She loves that she has a place to go once a week while everyone else is at school. I just can't believe how fast time goes and would like to find a magical way to slow time down. I just love watching my kids grow, I would just like to watch them grow a little slower.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Nice shots. I noticed you're trying to find good light. :-) Good job. Lovin the floor light there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable. She is such a beautiful ballerina. You must be one busy Momma this fall with both of them in dancing. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete