Monday, December 17, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

 

 

This year our ward Christmas party was on the 15th of dec. I was asked to do the decorations for it on $0 dollar budget, Just get everyone in the wards decorations and put them up. I think not thats not really how I work so I starting thinking of what I could do with little money that I donated to the church. I was not going to be incharge of everyone's stuff and make sure it didn't get broken or lost. So I found these snowflakes at the dollar store and took fishing wire and strung the ceiling full of snowflakes, I know the picture doesn't do the gym justice but I thought it was a super festive hall. I got lots of good comments on my hard work, I ended up not getting a momnets time to sit the CHair lady had me running my tail off well she rested. Arghhhhh.... but what do you do? Thanks to Angela she seemed to keep me cooled down but let me tell you I slept super well that night and am extremely glad to have it over with. I fought super hard and lost the battle for Santa everyone seemed to have a great time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment