Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Christmas count down

 

 

 

Here we are at the beginning December and I'm starting to get into the hustle of the season, yesterday my daycare kids left early so I headed to the mall for a new haircut and color( I'll post later) it was CRAZY and everywhere everyone was exclaiming how they don't know what to buy for people. I just sat and relaxed getting my hair shampooed and loved it. Here are the advent calendars my kids and I made for Christmas. I talked to them after Halloween and told them that we could just eat all their candy or use some of it for an advent calendar to help us get ready for Santa. They did such a great job don't you think? We hot glued all the candy on pretty Christmas ribbon and Viola beauty before my eyes. Hope everyone is coping with their Christmas to do list. Tuesday is feed the missionaries, Wednesday is letter boards at the church as well as a cookie exchange, Thursday is my kids Christmas concert and Friday James is taking me to wine and dine without the wine to 529 Wellington( super classy restaurant) Now that we have our own company NO MORE CHRISTMAS PARTIES!!! and I miss them alot so this year I told he was to plan one. He invited a couple from the old DPMG so we'll see if they come. With or without them I am going out in style and I can`t wait. Then on Saturday is our primary party and for my parents for Christmas we are taking out the carpet in the den so she can have hard wood floors instead. That is all my mom wants for Christmas, easy enough I think!! ttfn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! I love the advent, so smart! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute advent calenders. Can't wait to see the hair. How's that diet goin? You haven't posted lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for an advent calendar!! I will have to remember that next year when the hords of candy come rolling in! Hope you are having fun getting ready for christmas!

    ReplyDelete