Tuesday, July 5, 2011

End of the year


I love to surf blogs and see what everyone is doing for crafts, and as the school year was coming to an end I found this candy gram for that special teacher. My girlfriend and I went out that day to find and make these gems up. We found the clear cans at Wal-mart for $3.00 each and headed to the dollar store to find all the candy to go in. The last day of school the kids were super excited to give their special treat to their teachers, whom they ALL loved these. The best part for me was that no one else made the same gift so we were different which is where I like to be. I even had to give out some web sites.
It is hard to believe that another year at school is over I find myself scrabbling to keep up with that pace that my kids seem to keep growing at. They are so unique and I find myself at awe that Heavenly Father trusted me to teach them and help them on their journey. It also makes me so grateful for James because heaven knows I couldn't be a single mom. He has strength to carry me when I feel like I just can't go on. I know that is cheesy but it is the truth.
so keep crafting out there so I can find more fun things to do everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Okay so I'm asking what web site did you find these jems on....so cute and I agree its nice to be original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    End of the year
    I see what you’ve done here, and I love it! One of the finest posts online, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete