Friday, June 24, 2011

COWS COWS and MORE COWS


I love this picture, we went out branding at my friend ginger's parents for may long weekend....and LOVED it. What a experience it was, the smells and sounds will probably haunt me until next year when we do it again....I have to laugh at how destressed the moms get to be away from their calfs when they left them in the first place. If they were smart they would stand their ground because really who could take on a big mama cow?? They start calling for their baby and the drool is just a dripping.They are so happy to be reunited.

Clint's job is to burn off the horns if there are any and let me just say that is quite the job, the smoke up in your face holding the head so you can get at them.....I think I was much suited to be behind the camera, that was about as much action as I could handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment