Sunday, February 4, 2007

The things I do!!!

So as some of you know I got a job at home depot about six months ago, now after doing it i have come to the knowledge that mybe this is not sao fare on James and the kids, Now don't get me wrong I have loved it. Last week however i got a call from a girlfriend who had's a friend in need of daycare( side note i have been thinking of opening one) so she comes over with her two kids and i agree to take them on. Now I need to quit home depot and find two more kids and hope that this works out. i know i do things fast without much thought but i have really been thinking about this one and feel like its something i can do, any thoughts on the matter? The summer will be the only hard part cuz I will have all my kids home but James works all the time and Cheryl is a nurse so has shift work. I want to have game plan so I have been busy getting craft ideas and teh basement family room all finished. so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment